Garrett Road

Yoakum, TX 77995


The land is about 60% wooded with large live oak and post oak trees with yaupon underbrush. The remainder is about 40% open grass land with scattered trees. Good for hunting, grazing, and recreational use. There is a good gravel road into the property.

  • Property Details
    • Property
      • View:Pond
    • Measurements
      • Acres:242.873
  • Utilities / Energy Details
    • Utility
      • Sewer information:None
      • Utility source:None
      • Utility features:ElectricityAvailable
  • Community and Neighborhood Details
    • Location
      • School district:Yoakum ISD
      • County:Dewitt
  • Financial Details
    • Pricing Details
      • Buying Agency Compensation:3.00
      • Original List Price:$1, 525, 993
  • Other
    • Source
      • MLS #:465677


Rising Star Realty GroupReal Estate Group
  • Request Info
  • Schedule Showing

Interested in Purchasing Garrett Road?

Get an estimate on monthly payments on this property.

Note: The results shown are estimates only and do not necessarily include accurate taxes or homeowner's insurance!

Monthly Payment